Legal and Privacy Notice
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and other regulations the following information is reflected below: the company owner of the domain and providing on-line services via the internet adress INDALBI SUR S.L. with address to these effects at Muelle de Levante, S/N Cádiz – 11006 and identity number of NIF B11027810 and Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Confidentiality information will be understood as every data entered on our website.
Therefore, by way of illustration and not limitation,confidential information means all the personal data in a non restrictive way: pone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, home addresses, signatures, copies of the identity cards or passports, credit/debit card details, personal preferences, particularities or any other information that pertains to you and is relevant to the hiring or payment of the reservation or the group in the name of which it contracts.
In no case the information will be confidential regarding to:
- Any issue that appears in public literature or that becomes public domain unless it has become public domain because of the failure of one of the parties.
- Any information or knowledge (Know-How) acquired from third parties.
- Disclosure required by Law.
- Disclosure of any information at the request of Judges or Courts.
- Information regarding economic or other data that should be provided to the state, local or regional administration, by fiscal, labor or administrative contracting requirements.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
- Data Controller: INDALBI SUR S.L.
- Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Main activity: Ship Repair
The information provided to the form, is understood truthfully communicated by the user and will only be collected the appropriate, pertinent and not excessive to serve you as a client and provide you with the services contracted correctly, but also in the case of Have your express consent, to manage subscriptions list, tracking services, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
It will not be used to fulfill purposes incompatible with those for which you have provided us. And if it is to be used for an incompatible purpose, you will be provided with information about that other purpose in addition to asking for your consent.
We will not use your personal data in order to make decisions, based solely on the automated processing of your data, which may produce some legal effect, unless it is necessary to hold a contract, consent explicitly or Authorize the Law.
We guarantee that we respect the conditions of use established legally and we will be able to develop tools and algorithms that help the web to guarantee confidentiality of the data that it collects.
The information we deal with personal data of physical persons is usually collected by various ways in paper or electronic format. In the event that count with information that could come from third parties, we will inform you in the first communication or in a month of maximum term.
In order to offer you products and services in accordance with your interests, we will be able to develop a commercial profile, based on this information.
- Consent of the person concerned
- Performance of a contract, if this contact exists
- Compliance with a legal obligation: Any derivative of the execution of the contract, if applicable Public Interest or exercise of Public Powers
- Legitimate interests of the controller, or a third party .
- Examination of the weighting of his legitimacy opposite to the interests and the rights and fundamental freedoms of the interested party.
- Protection of the vital interests of the interested or another person.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the service you have requested. Once accomplished this purpose your data will be kept duly blocked in order to meet obligations coming legally imposed to the responsible by law and at least during five years. After these deadlines, your data will be deleted permanently unless you expressly request the portability to third party.
- Public estate, TG of the Social Security or entities Collaborators, because it is a legal requirement.
- Courts of Justice, Public Prosecutor o State security bodies and forces, because it is a legal requirement.
- Tax and business services.
- Video surveillance services and/or private security.
- Consulting services.
- Computer services.
- International transfers.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, remove and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to treatment at Muelle de Levante, S/N Cádiz – 11006 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw the consent given and to claim before the Control Authority in Spain on this website: www.agpd.es
Data subject to treatment comes from the interested party.
General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December of Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights